Opal provides classes and methods to define application menus programatically.
An item in an application menu.
- template_name - a template to use to render this menu item
- activepattern - if the current path includes this, add the
- href - the path to use as the link for this menu item
- icon - an icon name to be used
- display - the text to display in this menu item
- index - a number to use as the primary sort order for your menu items
A method that takes a user and returns True by default. Override this if you want menu items hidden for certain users.
The menu for an Opal application. On initialization it will construct a menu for the current user, pulling items from the current app, and any plugins.